Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy customer(s) alert: "My TT Mexican Suzani"

More than any other Table Tonic product, it's the beautiful Mexican Suzanis that seem to have the most interesting post-purchase lives! And I just love hearing all about them! I'm not sure if you've heard of (beautiful kid's clothing brand) Coco and Ginger but if you haven't, put them on your radar Tonic-ettes! Anoushka has a few of their beautiful dresses and we literally get stopped in the street every time she wears one! Clever Coco and Ginger head-honcho Saffron recently sent me the following email after purchasing some TT: "Hi Louise, Just thought you might like to see where your gorgeous Table Tonic Mexican Suzani ended up. Next Summer's collection is called 'Frida's Mexican Afternoon' so it was perfection!". Thanks Saffron! Click to visit Coco and Ginger.

Photography by tamara jayne photography

Pretty huh? Another Table Tonic customer sent me this email last week: "Hi Louise, I finally got round to stretching my Orange Mexican Suzani and hanging it in our stair well. I decided against a square frame as it didn't fit into the space as well so now I have enough leftover for a table runner. It gets the tick of approval from the whole family!"



Click to view our full range of Mexican Suzanis. And PSSSSST! Don't forget to use code EASTER15 at checkout for 15% off everything at tabletonic.com.au (ends Sunday)! Happy shopping!

0 comments em “Happy customer(s) alert: "My TT Mexican Suzani"”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger